Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Interesting.. In the wake of recent personal turmoils, I thought reading this was kinda cool:

"Talk to a friend; there is a valuable perspective on the current crisis you are overlooking. A struggle you are going through doesn't have to be one you endure alone. Friendship is a bond stronger than the current adversity."

I got this from my junk mail, daily horoscope thingy. Normally I'll delete, but hmm.. today I decided to read what it has got to say. Like I said, interesting..


Exams is approaching, my degree exam is on next Wednesday, and it will cover 7 freaking systems - cardiovascular, respiratory, renal, gastro-intestinal, reproductive, haematology and immunology! Granted, we're only studying the physiology, but still quite hard wei. Boy, reality is sinking in, and I'm drowning.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, shit happens to the best of us. Don't worry.