Monday, December 26, 2005
Gosh, by this time next week, I'll already be back to
1) Vista Komanwel B, Bukit Jalil.
2) 2nd year of uni
3) Sleepin on my queen-sized bed
4) Eating blah food - it's either rooftop or Food Ave, baby
5) The ever freezing Lecture Theatre 1
6) The practical sessions at MDLs (Multi-Disciplinaries Lab.. i dun understand why they cant just call em labs)
7) Cuvettes n' safety goggles n' gloves n' spectrophotometers n other lab paraphernalia
8) The much dreaded KLCC meetings
9) Taekwondo trainings and gradings
10) CSS(!) Lifeline and SFX church
As much as I miss IMU just 2-3 weeks ago, now I dont know if I really feel the same way. Going back there does mean being responsible for myself again, and a whole of other things. It means going back to hard work and sacrifices. It means going back to desolation, and loneliness maybe. Maybe now I'm dreading my return there so much cause I cant really imagine that I wont see some familiar faces around there anymore. There'll be no more Vasan and Jeremy and Sheena and Michelle. It's still kinda hard for me to come to accept this fact; they're the seniors that made sure I was ok when I first came to IMU, who tried to make me feel comfortable and at home. Then the dynamics of our relationship changed, it became so much more than that. We started spending most of our time together, we ate, we studied, we played, and slept together. Now that my little family is gone, it's gonna be so different when I come back.
Like most people I know, I dont like changes. But thankfully, some things dont change. God, for example, who's in a class of His own, and definitely cant be classified as a "thing", will remain, yesterday and today, the same, now 'til forever meets no end. And of course, there's CSS, which, Godwilling, shall continue to be a united community that is the source of strength and pillar of support or other Catholic students, so that together we'll be..