Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I miss Vasan dearly. Now that his blog is dead, the only way I get to know how he's doing are through phone calls and sms-es and visits, which are not that often. (Oi goose, I'm not saying it's your fault)


Those who are now in their clinical years still seem different from the persons they used to be. Gone are the laughing and joking faces, but in place is this whole new side of them that.. oh I dont know what's the right term. I dont want to talk about it, it's a sad thought.


But seriously, what I really want to say is, I wonder how are they coping with seeing dying patients everyday? How do they react when a patient whose prognosis isnt good, breaks down in front of u and tells u that they just want to die?


Ok, now, I really have to stop. It's a depressing thought.


Maybe I got up from the wrong side of the bed this morning. I havent stopped worrying since morning about the next 2 academic years. And I've just recently read some of the P104 seniors blogs, which is of course not comforting at all. Negative marking sounds scary. Dispensing for real sounds even scarier.


Some say pharmacy is harder than medicine. I agree. (Sheena, uek... =b)


Anyway, I'm trying not to worry about the final year just yet. All I have to do now is do my best for Sem 5, revise for the hospital attachment after that, and worry about the Strathclyde bit later. Right. Easier said than done.


I'm looking forward to the next sem break already!


Still, one last thought about Strathclyde (if you're blur, it's the uni we're going to transfer to after Sem 5), I'm thankful for the fact that Michelle will only be an hour's drive away, and my godbro Osbert in Newcastle will also be near. I'll still have my support system after all. Hopefully with this comforting thought in mind, I will be able to sleep well.

0 comments: