Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sacred Space

By the edge of the cliff I sat down and wept,
I called for you, Jesus, and you were there.
You held me as sobs racked my body,
Apart from you, Lord, I have nobody.


The turmoils inside, Lord, only you know,
Some hurts are too deep, they cut to the core,
Too painful to speak of, too shameful to be mentioned,
But in you I seek refuge, O Lord of my redemption.


Life is supposed to flow from the links, Lord
But the links are twisted, and they might be broken,
Love is being slowly inebriated by stony silence,
And by harsh words that make the heart feels beaten.


This cant go on, and in my brokenness, to you I turn
Grant me grace, Jesus, to cover my many limitations,
The gifts of unconditional love, acceptance and forgiveness,
That we may no longer have such hostility between us.


This I earnestly pray, and this Lord, I truly beg,
Please teach me love, and teach me how to respect,
Grant me your gentleness, as well as your humility,
To help me get through this seeming insanity.


- 130207 -

1 comments:

cYbeR FiSh said...

hmm...ur blog's getting more n more serious la...haha...hey,u've been tagged...*ngek ngek* go check out my blog for more info ya...must do o...=P