Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Well, a madwoman just called me. A madwoman who laughed and laughed and talked excitedly. I bet she was jumping and down while talking to me, by the sound of it. Who else if not Sheena?



She got me laughing so hard too that I kept on rolling all over the bed.




"Oy, why is my name LAST on the list of UK people, HAR?!? I'm SOOOO insulted. You are SUCH A GOOSE."


"Fine.. Maybe next time I should always mention in no particular order."


"Yeah! Like, totally!"


"Cos u're the furthest away from me lah u goose. Aberdeen then Dundee then Newcastle then Cardiff, then only Southampton. See I smart or not."


"CRISPIN'S A FREAKIN' OCEAN AWAY!"





Sheen, aku sik lalek juak, you n Mich have to come! I'm a noob to this place, I'm expecting visits everyone. Hint hint.

1 comments:

Sheena said...

You, GOOSE, YOU!

So happslah, now that you're here.

Kalau you tidak datang, I might not ever make the time to meet Michelle, since she's so INSIGNIFICANT!

(MWAHAHA, I HOPE MICHELLE READS THIS, MWAHAHA!)

OK, enough reading my oh-so-exciting comment. Go study!