Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I have PP3 exam tomorrow

But I cant sleep yet. How la?! *wails*


Sleeping alone is such a drag. I miss being surrounded by people. Back in Bukit Jalil (Hoo.. boy. Here we go again, reminiscing.), I rarely slept alone. Since Semester 1, I had a lot of people sleeping over (read: parasiting. =p) at my place.
.
.
First of all, there was Amy. She was almost ALWAYS there. I used to have her to pillow talk with. She used to sleep in my place like 5 days in a week for 4 semesters, no kidding. Then the times when Vasan and Michelle were still around, the 3 of us would be squeezed on the bed like small kids. I would always be in the middle cos I am the youngest, with Vasan always on my right, and Michelle always sleeping on my left.
.
.
Or that time when Paul slept over and he was freezing cos I curi his blanket. Or that time when Ben got a bit tipsy on his birthday, fell asleep on my bed and kept on squashing Sheena. The thing about it is that, the slumber parties were always spontaneous. Friends would come by to hang out, and before they knew it, it was too late to walk home, and they were too tired. And my place conveniently had a queen bed and an extra single bed, and lotsa pillows and blankets.
.
.
It was a sad day, when everyone showed up to help move my stuff out of B2-7-6.
.
.
I miss the last few months of IMU too, when I moved in with Pris, Lisha and Amy. I miss Lisha's HUGE stuffed animals that she cannot sleep without. I miss seeing said stuffed animal first thing in the morning when I wake up. I miss flipping about in the bed just to annoy the other girls. Staying with them was like staying in an asrama perempuan. Meriah. We would all sleep in Pris' bedroom, eventhough each had their own rooms.
.
.
Sometimes I wished I had more time alone, more privacy. But what would I give now to spend another night like how it used to be.
.
.
Lonely sial.

1 comments:

-{CrybabY}~* said...

i feel the same way too daphie...
enjoy ur hols!!