Thursday, August 16, 2007

Lipstick Jungle

We finally finished all our written exams for Sem 6, the only things left now are our OTC prescribing video exam on Monday, and our Pharmacy Practice 3 degree exam on the 27th Aug. So, we're technically free. Though it almost feels like we're in a limbo, cos it's over but not really over, if u get what I mean.
.
.
Nothing says u're free better than a day out in Sauchiehall Street, shopping. If you know me well, you can probably guess by now what I came home with. Novels, of course! I've got two books from Waterstones, but it's cheaper if u buy online, and free delivery lagi. Next time maybe.
.
.
And and and.. I went to SuperDrugs, and and and, I saw a Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto 50ml EDP for a jaw dropping 10 quids. I was telling myself that I dont need another perfume, but it was so tempting that I bought it anyway. It's a bargain ba!
.
.
Let's just hope I dont break this bottle. I was opening the fridge today, and my fingers brushed against my blackcurrant conserve jar (which was sitting quite precariously at the edge in the first place), and fell down. Pecah. Sob sob. Well at least I ate half of the content already. Still. And on my newly scrubbed floor some more. Grr...
.
.
On a random note, I feel like I'm making my housemate, D, age before her years (not sure if this sentence is correct). I mean, I think I'm such a drag. I prefer staying home than going out. Like ah ma like that.
.
.
Another random thing is, I just realised again today, that I've been avoiding dates like the plague. Of all the people I quiz about dating, turns out only me and the Super Senior, dont do dates. We were talking about it today, and D started to membebel la.
.
.
"Haiya. Just go only la. Somemore keep on complaining to God why got no boys. Got people ajak keluar tak mau. Haiya, never pursue your own happiness."
.
.
I know la ba, but I dont take risks, how? My best friend from childhood likes to say,
.
.
"You ah Daf, u always tell people to take risks when it comes to love, but you never also. If you dont try mai you dont know lo."
.
.
True, but it's like a jungle out there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the..u made me sound like sooo aunty! i where got talk like that...adoi!! hahahaha..ya we should go out more..btw i'm still young ah jie jie!!!

-the pig in the room next door-

Daphie said...

Yo, mangkuk! U really did sound like an auntie lah.

en33men33myn33mo said...

hehe...once u start dating, u kinda go on dating...
so jz plunge in!
treat it like its reli casual n u'll haf lots of fun*