Thursday, September 20, 2007

So like, I was watching the third season of Project Runway yesterday, after months of err.. collecting dust inside err.. my external HD. Hm, that's not really possible, but you get the idea.
.
.
Project Runway, if you dont know it already, is this reality tv show about fashion designers who are to sew and snip their way up to the top, in order to get a chance to show their collection at the Olympus Fashion Week, which is like the biggest thing ever, in the fashion world. Plus, winning means getting money to start their own clothing line furnished by TRESemme, a fab car and well, get noticed by the movers and shakers of the industry.
.
.
I'm not always a sucker for reality tv, with the exception of Akademi Fantasia season 1 and Project Runway, because well, I just dont like the sucky wannabes who are just there for a shot at fame. Heheh... But, it's true. Anyway, back to my story, I was watching PR3 and there were just so much nastiness and bitchiness in this particular season that I cant help but miss PR2's designers. They were just so much nicer and not that conniving. Sure, bad boys (and lady designers) rawk, but after watching abt 10 consecutive episodes, the constant squabbling and kiasuness get on one's nerves.
.
.
Of course, season 2 had its own share of ugly scenes along the way, but there was always Daniel V, the Mr Nice Guy. He's such a sartorial sweetie. Who makes me wish wistfully at times, that he's not gay. Or, better still, that I could be the reason that he turns straight. *star-struck*
.
.


I want a gay designer friend.

1 comments:

Blue said...

Hey! Nice blog! I see you don't have a contact email so i'll post this as a comment. It's something to increase your visitors for your blog. It's great! And the reason i'm sending you this (you probably wonder that) is because it helps me too. Take 2 minz and check it out:BlogRush