Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Suka saya minum kopi ini.





Nevermind the fact that tonight I'd probably toss and turn again. Macam cappucino bukan, macam affogato bukan, macam milkshake bukan.



Tiga jahanam


Anyhoo, for the second day in a row, I havent been spending all day playing games or watching shows. I went out again today, primarily to get certain items for the flat. Got side tracked a bit in Primark though which sells everything at competitive prices (read: dirt cheap. wheyhey) cos the pj's were so cute. Might I add here that, shopping in Glasgow is NOT easy when you have other oh, 90 plus other girls in your batch. Everywhere you shop, you might end up buying exactly the same thing that a batchmate is going to be wearing to uni the next day. As we used to say in Melayu Sarawak, "Ai, kenak baju spark tok?"
.
.
Oh, ya. So my housemate and I went back with disinfectant wipes, loaf tin, new shower curtain and all. For some reason or other, the two of us are currently very the into (excessive) cleaning. Even as I type, I can feel my hands dry and scrubbed raw, with nicks here and there. We spent the whole afternoon scrubbing the walls and floors of the WC and the bathroom, over and over again. And because for some smart reason, neither rooms have drainage (well, except the shower stall), I had to mop up the water pooling on the floor post-scrubbing. Chey.. macam discouraging people from cuci jamban only.
.
.
It's amazing how much hype and excitement a new shower curtain can generate. After everything was done, I, being the tallest among the midgets (heheh), was given the honour to hook the new shower curtain. But, alas! Our new curtain was too shexy for the shower stall, it hang/hung a good couple of inches above it. Making pointless the very purpose for which it was invented. But, but, being the ingenious person that I am, I tied up a few strings to make the curtain go lower. Yay. Shexy no more.
.
.



1 comments:

Jeremy Gerard Nunis said...

Hi darling.. :P u banyak duit nak beli haagen daz kan... y dont u send some to me.. heehee.. Looks good tho.. mmm