Tuesday, September 25, 2007

the way i am

The funniest thing that someone said to me in months has got to be this:
.
.
"Dear Pippy,
.
Sometimes I wonder why you always choose very funny titles for your emails. Please explain before I get confused or worried about your state of mind. Even your blog entries carry weird titles.
.
Love, Dad."
.
.
Trust the parents who take worrying to another level like that. I was amused as I read the brief email, until I remember that time not too long ago. when Mich dropped in to say hi, and commented that I seem all over the place lately. She's rather attuned to people's emotions, so for Mich to say that, maybe, maybe it's true. And then, I was quizzing Di last night, and she said, "Yeah, your post titles do seem 'out there' sometimes."
.
.
I might be losing it. How charming.
.
.
Ha. But you know what, I do know better.
.
.
cleothello (klee-o-THEL-o)
n.
.
1. Daphne's username.
2. Fusion of the two tragedies written by William Shakespeare; Antony & Cleopatra and Othello.
3. Though glaringly obvious, only one person noticed it ever. God bless his heart. Great minds think alike. :b

0 comments: