Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm on me third coffee break for the day.
.
.
This is my umpteenth post for the month. My posts are getting insipid. But, hey, blogging relieves me of boredom and words buzzing to be released from my head, so insipid or not, here goes. Again.
.
.
"If it makes you happy, it cant be that bad." - Sheryl Crow -
.
.
I have a trivia for you. What's black and red, and is even thicker than Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?

.
.

THIS!


I've been waiting for its release for months and now it's finally in the stores. Couldnt find it with the other S Meyer's books at first, but I managed to get one of the Waterstone's bookkeepers to locate it for me. Turns out the copies were kept at the display rack. I was so happy I could have hugged her.

.
.
And it's so sexy looking, for lack of a better description.
.
.

.
.
That's another thing I inherited from mom. The bookworm gene. And as far as I'm concerned, books last forever.
.
.
Alas, my shot of sappy vampire love story would have to wait. I'm meeting my research supervisor tomorrow to discuss the designing of our experiment. My aim is to investigate whether influx from the Ca2+ channels is the one responsible for the contractions induced by the parasympathetic nerves in the urinary bladder tissues. (What a mouthful!) The others in the team will be investigating different tissues and different Ca2+ sources. So we'll be pretty much working alone. I'm supposed to be searching for information in published journals/papers in order to get a clue about how am I going to go about doing that. Sigh. It may sound cool to do a research project (to me anyway), but it sure is hard work. I'm only on my first journal and I still have like 50 plus pages to go.
.
.
Somebody's gonna have to burn the proverbial midnight oil tonight. Go me!

0 comments: