Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Just when I managed to get 'in the zone', my laptop decided to get hanged on me. Darn. It's so frustrating, having my chain of thoughts disrupted like that. Especially when I was in the middle of writing something, bearing in mind the fact that I do have a deadline to meet. Boohoo.
.
.
Not that I didnt try to write my thesis, ma. :)
.
.
I was so strung out, so, I thought I should make myself a cup of the teeth-staining yummy badness, while waiting for the system to restart. I was so geram so I decided to go for Irish cream coffee. I made meself a half cup of coffee with Mackie's traditional Scottish icecream, a spoonful of chopped nuts and meringue pieces, with a liberal amount of Bailey's Irish cream..
.
Some more deceptively contained in a nerdy-looking Strathclyde mug,
.
.
In all its gooey glory.
.
.

.
.

After making the artery clogger, while still waiting for the laptop to restart, I decided to pass time taking poser pictures. Not that it took that long to restart, I just needed a break. 'Cos I was smart, I forgot to turn off the flash.
.
.
.
.
I tried to make my very best pissed off face, but as you can see I look constipated instead. Har har. I reckon if I get paid for every poser pic that I take, I'd have earned enough by now to buy tickets home for Christmas.
.
.

p/s: Send me Christmas cards or presents people! It'll be my first away from home. :)
.

6 comments:

Yannee said...

so cute sockie!

Daphne Maie said...

Haha. What can I say, I'm a Soxworld fan.


My housemates and neighbours find it amusing; me walking around in socks like that whole day. :)

Indu Rumah Panjai said...

apu, nadai aku beranak ka anak katun, nama kebuah nuan nukar gambar nuan enggau katun bakanya?

Mami

Daphne Maie said...

'cos anak katun nyak kiut bah, mum.

that's tommy, osbert's lamby. dressed in olivia's baby swimsuit. haha. i almost curi his toy that day as i was leaving aberdeen. :)

pat said...

lucu amai seduai menyanak tuk! kah kah kah :P kasih tudah iya celebrate kediri...Ilak nganjung kad ke nuan :)

p/s:Bisi YM nuan?

Daphne Maie said...

Hi Pat,

Terima kasih laban ngabas blog ku. Nyak la. Sigi gaya indai ku, suah enggau kami madi bertundi. :) Sama sut.

Nadai aku YM koh, aku ngena MSN msgr jak.