Thursday, November 01, 2007

Geeks in the pink.

And the best costume award goes to... Baby in Blue! He's hilarious.


My night was exactly how I anticipated it would be:

.
Unproductive.


Note that it's waayy past bedtime and I'm still up. Earlier on, The Cinderellas (i.e. us kids who didnt go anywhere) decided out of the blue that we too, should do something since everyone was running around outside there having fun. I initially suggested that we head for the nearby pub, but everyone else was in favour of staying in tonight. See, it's proven; there are people in my batch who are lazier to go out than me. In a rare fit of brilliantness, we finally decided to walk alllll the way to Tesco Metro so we can buy some booze and juice to make punch.
.
.
As luck has it, we reached Tesco 3/4 hours before midnight, and the alcohol section has already been cordoned off. :(
.
.
But hey, not all was lost. I had my small secret stash a.k.a. back-up booze at home. We spent the remainder of the night making yummy ice-blended smoothies. And eating chips. And eating chocolates. And watching a B-list horror movie.
.
.
.
.
Twas female bonding at its best.

0 comments: