Friday, November 23, 2007

Hey, it's me again, your faithful purveyor of (almost) all things random. :)
.
.
Surprise, surprise, I got invited to another birthday party this week. Well, actually I got 2 party invitations, since this morning that Gordon dude from my batch just invited the whole MPharm 4th year class (that's 240 of us!) to his birthday bash this Saturday at Club I-Forgot-What-The-Name-Was. Weird right, considering I was just lamenting my introverted-ness last week.
.
.
My housemates and I were invited to Ja Yee's 21st birthday potluck party. We decided to make the Vietnamese spring rolls that Joyce made for last week's get-together. For complete spring rolls noobs, our efforts werent too shabby. But then again, I'm biased. You should try it; it's really easy to make. Just get yourself some Vietnamese rice papers and roll and roll and roll. They come out so pretty.
.
.
See, I even have kitchen porters to do the work.
.
.
The chopper and the roller.






We had fried meehoon and fried rice, tuna salad, fruit salad, chicken curry, spring rolls, cashewnut chilli chicken, muffins and chocolate eclairs.

Ja Yee with her tiramisu birthday cake.

Ze guests.




















I'm already planning the next party, since Christmas is drawing near. I'll keep yeh posted. It should be great; Eunice and I planning to have some carollers over and have a semi open house. The crowd should be interesting; my dear goose of a friend from Dundee will be crashing at my place for the holiday. Michellllleeeeeee we're gonna partyyyyyyyyyyy!
.
.
I need to sleep. I need to pack. I'll be MIA for a few days. I'm leaving later today for a weekend in the village of Kyleakin (57° 16" 22' , -5° 43" 28' ) which is in the Isle of Skye. It's further north of Glasgow. Basically sending myself to freeze there, but apparently the scenery is to die for. So die die also have to go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea dap its further freaking north of glasgow u goose!!!!!! so not fair i wanna go also..

michieeee

Daphne Maie said...

hey ya mich, so late havent sleep ah? dey, how;s the london thingy? eunice going after all with her housemates. :)

yeah. hope i wont mati sejuk. haha. see ya in a month's time. have a great wkd. xoxo!

MicHieBuN said...

michelle liew goose is going to visit u...i hate u..hate both of u...ehhehehehe
sob sob

Daphne Maie said...

hey bunny,

janganlah jeles, next year we oso have reunion b4 ben goes off to edinburgh. haha. let's let's let's. eunice n i missing css carollers. :(


gotta run, almost time to go to skye. miss ya!