Saturday, December 15, 2007

It's ironic how you spend so much time studying the science of therapeutics, that you hardly have time left to actually do anything therapeutic yourself.
.
.
I need to sleep. I need to NOT eat instant food. I need to masticate my food properly. I need to shop. I need to watch tv. I need to tell you about my 8kg parcel from home. I need to tell you how fun the Christmas ceilidh was.
.
.
Ranting, by the way, does not count as a need, but it does take the edge off everything.
.
.
I'll be MIA for the weekend, because I'm currently buried underneath a pile of notes to be (re)read in preparation for the exam on Monday. Exhausted. I'd give up, but then I remembered that I do need to graduate and stop leeching my parents' money.
.
.
Chronopharmaceutics. Liposomes. Transpulmonary. Transdermal.
.
.
God help us all.
.
.
And, you know what's another irony? The fact that we spend so much time studying the science of therapeutics, yet we let patients die because of a thing as trivial as a mix up in prescriptions, that's what.
.
.
Study high high stupid never finish.

2 comments:

milocup said...

Heya neighbourrrrR!!

Hahahaha abandoned Pulmonary Delivery just to visit your blog kayz! =P

I just moved from -->
http://milocup.blogs.friendster.com/
to -->
http://milocup.wordpress.com/

So now I'm a proper blogger! *hooOray~!*

I'm so totally into fiddling with my blog now I hope I don't fail DDS =P

Daphne Maie said...

Heya neighbour!


You love milo ah is it? Haha. Ya lah, you mentioned blogging in the kitchen last night, so I became gatal, abandoned McNeil et al to blog another post.


Here's so that all of us dont do badly in DDS tmr. ;)