Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I have just come to realise that I've seen so much of muscled men lately, that it's becoming rather freaky.
.
.
.
.
Like on Saturday there was the Leeds basketball captain. He was tall so when I was walking past him during a break, I came face to face with his rippling biceps. Like, huuge sial.
.
.
Then on Tuesday, I was in the lab as usual for research work. We headed to Todd's Diner for lunch, the Ipoh-ian, the Irish, the Highlander and I, together with about 7 other locals who were also in the lab. I was in the middle of eating my jacket potato with tuna and rocket leaves when suddenly, another local batchmate, A, came to our table to join us. As he pulled a chair to join us, I looked up at him, and I almost choked on my potato. I've always known he's a gym junkie, but I didnt know he's been hiding all that muscle beneath his lab coat! He has super developed upper arms that are pleasant to look at. You know, as opposed to some people who overdo it. Impressive.
.
.
Anyway, in the lab, we keep some of the more expensive drugs and chemicals we use in the freezer, so we have to take them out everytime we want to use some. The thing is, the freezer can be quite hard to open at times. You can pull and pull but the freezer door still wouldnt give. So, come noon time, after that lunch, I was in the middle of attempting to open the door, but after 5 tugs or so (with both hands at that), it still wouldnt open. Just so happened that A was standing behind me, also wanting something from the freezer. I gave up, and asked him to help me the door. To my amazement (and slight chagrin I might add - because he made it looked so easy), he managed to open the door just like that, with only one hand. And there I was struggling to open it before that.
.
.
Hmm. I dont mind getting sick often if I had a pharmacist like that. Wouldn't you? Come to think of it, there are quite a number of my guy batchmates who are surprisingly buff. You cant really tell sometimes underneath the layers of sweaters/coats. And you thought health care people are absolute nerds huh? 'Cos I know I did. Until I came to study in IMU. Then now in Strathclyde I'm even more amazed.
.
.
Ooh, and then, today in Facebook, I was looking at Celestine's photos and noticed that he looked absolutely ripped. I've only havent seen him for what, 8 months? Fuh.
.
.
Seriously, what's with everyone? Looks like I have to start making full use of my sports centre membership too.

5 comments:

MicHieBuN said...

muscle man?? muahahaha...
REMEMBER LI JIE!?!??! heheheh!!

Daphne Maie said...

oh my word, ya hoh! but i have to say, li jie kinda pales in comparison. the basketballer i saw has like super huge arms loh. crazy. lisha wud loove touching 'em.

cYbeR FiSh™ said...

hmm...A?hehe...who's that i wonder...=P

Daphne Maie said...

haha.. i know who u're suspecting. no, it's not your tai gao lou, tho i heard from d & smay he has impressive biceps as well. i never really notice la. the next digoxin workshop i must go see properly. he's in my pharm care workshop grp i tink. nyek nyek. :p


ooh, btw i'm talking abt the other A. the one who looks boyish but has a deep voice dat wan. he sometimes sit very front wan.

cYbeR FiSh™ said...

haha...memang i wanna say "the other A" lar..nvr thought its "tai gao lou" XD btw,he's not "mine" lar..i got somebody else in mind*winks*