Sunday, January 13, 2008

You’ve got to be kidding if you have never heard of Pay Per Post.
.
.
But seriously, if you have no idea, allow me to enlighten you’s.
.
.
I actually learned of it ages ago through my fellow Iban bloggers. There’s Puteri, CokiRawkz and Pat. I remember thinking it was interesting, what they’re doing, because hey, who wouldn’t want to blog and get paid to do it? And then I found out my batchmates signed up for (Pay Per Post) PPP as well. But what finally sealed the deal for me was when they started to post up pictures of what they bought using their PPP money. Oh my word, there were plenty! (Psst, Pat, I especially like your purple bag!)
.
.
And so, here I am. Tada!
.
.
It doesn’t require much effort on your part really. You get to choose opportunities that you’re interested in; be it travelling, literature, beauty etc, and you write about them. You have to meet the requirements set by the advertisers who created the opportunities of course. Then PPP reviews the post you’ve written. Meet the requirements? Then money you shall get. The best part is that seriously, you don’t even have to leave the comfort of your room to make money. Which is very convenient, don’t you think? Particularly for yours truly, your typical strapped for cash university student (who wants to get a Wii). Teehee.
.
.
So, guys, why not give it a try? You’ve got nothing to lose after all. Join Pay Per Post!
.
.
.
.

1 comments:

Osbert said...

hehe.. ppp also? :P earn money to add to the go visit osbert fund is it? :P