Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Ash Wednesday

I've been trying to sleep early for the past 3 days or so, in an attempt to try getting up early in the morning to study. Beating the morning rush la kononnya. I havent been getting up as early as I like, but another way to look at it, at least I get enough sleep by not staying up til late. Oh, and by sleeping early I mean going to bed between the hours of 9-10pm. And waking up 4-6am.
.
.
I miss Mam & Pap. They used to do the dirty work of waking me up to study and making me coffee back in my secondary school years. Ah well.
.
.
The graduation date has been set to 30th June, 2008. No sooner had I arrived when I have to now start booking my flight home. If all goes well, if I manage to get a seat, I'll be in KL eating at Jalan Alor in the evening of the 6th of July, 2008. And the next morning I will be eating my dimsum at The Noodle House, Bukit Bintang. And I'll be eating ikan keli for lunch at the foodcourt in Lot 10. Oh, and have gui ling gao for tea. Ah, Bukit Bintang = Bliss.
.
.
Only 5 months to go. Come on, just study hard, pass the exams, and get it all over and done with already.
.
.
Speaking of food, I have been assisting Joyce with the food planning for the batch's Chinese New Year bash tomorrow night. I have to salute that woman, because against the odds, she managed to get enough food to feed the 200 with only 200pounds. The guest list got bigger and bigger because there were people rampantly inviting people outside the batch. Ah, but I shall not say another word about it. Let's just keep our fingers crossed, and pray that it will be a success tomorrow night.
.
.
In the meantime, I will try to keep my patience and not get defensive. I shall remain quiet. That is my Lent Resolution No. 1. Blessed Lent, everybody.

0 comments: