Friday, March 07, 2008

.
.

I've been living off tuna cans for the past few Lenten Fridays. If I have to open another can today I think I'll get.. sick. Lent in the past (say 40 years ago) used to be a real penance. No meat, no cheese, no sex, no wine, no oil, and in even older practices, used to be no eggs, no sugar as well. Probably no oxygen too, because, the oxygen is eaten up by all those votive candles lighted in front of the altar or icons. :))))
.
.
Oh, the sushi's rather delightful. If I don't dwell on the fact that I spent an hour making them that is. Noob.

3 comments:

ti3nD said...

haha. dont worry, ur sushi looks inviting, though not so compared to your apple pies and many other food... ;p


keep it up... :)

daphy duck said...

min tien jahat!


but, yeh i know. sucky but tastes nice. and im jealous bkos i know you make better sushi. ;p

ti3nD said...

erm... those are the old daysssssss wher u saw them on my blog....hahahaha...

hopefully im dedicated enough to learn more baking skills from u!!!! :P