Sunday, March 30, 2008

Operasi Sekang Mata

I'm attempting to pull an all-nighter tonight to try to, God willing, finish off the discussion section of my thesis. I have concluded that I am getting old, purely because the last two times I tried to get by without sleeping, I fail. I couldn't last long before finally succumbing to sleep.
.
.
:)
.
.
Anywhoo, I shall try again tonight, and hopefully I'll get a lot of work done. Besides, I might be more successful this time around since the big guns are out. Sugar rush helps, no?
.
.
.
.
The thesis deadline is this Friday, but I'm aiming to get it done with ASAP, because you never know what might happen to the printer or the binding machine when you need them the most. I shall try to ignore the fact that I always start out my work with the best intention of finishing earlier than the deadline, but ended up, more often than not, still working up to the last few hours.
.
.
I realise that there's a sense of solitude here while I strive to get my work done, and not neccessarily in a good way. Everyone will be holed up in the room, and it does get lonely sometimes. It does get tiring too, motivating yourself. I miss the McGoosies who by now are scattered all over the globe partner medical schools.
.
.
It's a good thing then, that I'll be seeing Mich McGoosie soon, she's my only coffee buddy here. I was getting so jealous with all the pictures Amy McGoosie took on her coffee trips. Humph!
.
.


1 comments:

Indu Rumah Panjai said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.