Sunday, March 02, 2008

Old Spice:
Your boy is not here this weekend. He went back to Wales a few days ago - his grandfather passed away.
.
Les Spices:
Oh my word, really?!
.
Old Spice:
Yes, his other grandfather, the one he is not so close to died. The funeral is tomorrow. He should be back by Monday. Will you be ok until then?
.
Les Spices:
Oh I see. That's alright. We still have you, Old Spice, so that's okay.

.
.
Affectionate. Gentle. Shock of white hair. Loves chocolate. Of all Irishmen he's the best (Ronan Keating used to be first, now he's down to #2). That's my Old Spice. I'm going to miss him one day.
.

2 comments:

van said...

ok, fr augustine's sermons are my favourite. and he sings good. fr paul francis has such a lovely voice for saying mass. but fr anthony aaaah i'll never forget how singled-out nice he was to us from the beginning...

a pity about gareth's grandfather, and i think he said he doesnt really keep in touch with the other side of the family. well i hope he's ok.

daph said...

gareth emailed me back. and he sounded so cheerful it's almost wrong. oh i think eunice posted it on your wall too or something.