Thursday, March 27, 2008

Untitled

It's been awhile, and today I shall resume my duty to give you blog-hoppers some kind of reading material.
.
.
I've been away the past one week because I was busy writing up my Pharm Care essays. Not that the portfolio writing was actually as good as I hoped it would be. For the first time in my life, my do work last minute failed me. I have never failed to deliver until Pharm Care, it was only mediocre at best. Huge blow actually. But I've got it coming, I didn't realise 6 cases would take so long.
.
.
Ah well, lesson truly learned. I shall never procrastinate ever again. I was still moping around for a bit yesterday, and today though it still haunts me, I'm feeling better. Particularly after having lunch with Gareth and the girls, we brought him to the kopitiam since he never tried Malaysian food. I have to say, it was nice. It was good to be walking in the city again, I feel like I haven't been around that area for quite a while. The kind soul bought us lunch again, I tell you we never pay for our meals when we're with him. Not that we didnt try, but he absolutely wouldnt hear of it. He got us in fits when he told us that he saw Old Spice without his teeth on this morning. Oh my gosh, hilarious. He really been spilling the goss about them old priests. :)
.
.
Speaking of which, a little bird told me that there's going to be a(nother) teen wedding back home. At this point in time, nothing shocks or surprises me anymore. Nothing can get weirder than the woman who got stuck to the toilet seat, I reckon. Still, kan, she is too young, and I mean really young. It makes me sad to think that nothing changes much since dad's times.
.
.
Neh, nama deh penyadi kitai belaki tumu, badu sekula pio?
.
.

3 comments:

ti3nD said...

Gima,

OMG! yeap the stupid 6 cases took me almost hald a day also!!!
cant believe it!


last one to go, motivate each other k?


so u went rumours too! haha. gona blog about it one day soon. :P

daphy said...

oi tien,

ya lorr, i went twice edy in less than a week. yeh, i heard from di that u went with blair johnston yesterday. today not so packed, but still, i met hansel n ee lyn there, LOL.


(P105 gives rumours really good business)


you gambateh too. i bertaubat edy. haha!

saynsayn said...

daph daph daph...

sapa mok kawen? do i know her?

kepo kepo jap.