Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Between studying, attempts at studying and Ugly Betty-ing, I have no mental energy to write a decent post.
.
.
So, pardonnez moi. I think it will be this way until the end of May.
.
.
I went out shopping with D last Saturday, and among the things I bought was a bottle of Bach Rescue Remedy. I vaguely remember studying flower therapy back in second? third? year, so I thought I should give it a try, also because D's boyfriend's sister absolutely swears by it. I'm kinda skeptical, because I think it only has a placebo (anti-anxiety) effect, but I shall give it a go anyway. The solution contains flower extracts of Rock Rose, Impatiens, Clematis, Star of Bethelehem and Cherry Plum. It smells like wine, so it's not too bad. But I don't think I make a good test subject, hmm, I need more people to try it on.
.
.

.
.
I also met Sheena over the weekend, she came over from Southampton for a few days in Scotland. I was a bit nervous before meeting her, you know the way it is, when close friends haven't seen each other for years. She's still the same person, except the long hair, the pink jacket and the earrings collection she carried around. Even, I don't carry that much earrings when travelling, and I think I have a lot of accessories myself. :) I went out for dinner with her and the other medic guys at China Blue, which sounds like a dodgy name for a restaurant, but they serve superb food. I miss her and our banterings, it's like a battle of wits with Sheena. Much love, dearest, on today, your 25th birthday. You're a quarter of a century old!

4 comments:

ti3nD said...

hmmmmm.. this type of aromatherapy might only work for certain people. wana try it too :P


gambateh larh dap dap!

Sheena said...

Hanging out with you guys that day made me realise how much I actually do miss hanging out with you. (Now that's a confusing sentence :P) And I wish I could have spent more time with you... ah, well. Go kerja in Mirilah, haha.

Take care & God be with you in your revision/work/finals!

*huggy hug hug!*

Btw, that jacket wasn't minelah... it's Sheena Tiong's. But yes, the hair & the earrings were all mine :P

Stella said...

this is sheena toyad?

Sheena said...

Toyat. Sheena Toyat.