Monday, April 28, 2008

Exploited

Well I went down to Northumberland in England last Saturday to see famous Hogwarts Castle, aka Alnwick Castle. It was disappointing, there, I said it. I was under the impression that the castle as a whole was used as the Hogwarts school, but apparently, only a section of the castle's wall was used... for the Harry Potter gang to learn flying with their brooms. I still don't know which castle they used, but I think it's somewhere in Scotland.
.
.

.
.
Heck, Di and I could very well be posing in front of the Glasgow Royal Infirmary below. Bah.
.
.


.

On a more joyous note, I'm sending out my love to my best pal, Amy. The BPharmers just got their results on Friday, and she'll be graduating! And here's praying to God that I would be blessed the same way too in the coming finals.

0 comments: