Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Disclaimer: I didn't write this, I wish I know who did. :)


The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not flunk,
He keepeth me from lying down when I should be studying,
He leadeth me beside the water cooler for a study break
He restores my faith in study guides
He leads me to better study habits
For my grades' sake.


Yea, though I walk through the valley of borderline grades
I will not have a nervous breakdown
For thou art with me.
My prayers and my friends, they comfort me
Thou givest me the answer in moments of blankness
Thou anointest my head with understanding
My exam paper runneth over with questions I recognize.


Surely passing grades and flying colours shall follow me
All the days of my examinations
And I shall not have to dwell in this exam hall forever.

4 comments:

ti3nD said...

we can do it. and you can do it, gambateh! :)

Diana said...

wow...

Indu Rumah Panjai said...

If King David from his heavenly abode, the author of the Psalms, read this version of Psalm 23, he must be smiling. He probably chuckled and told Saint Jerome, the great bible scholar, "heck, during my time, my focus was on winning the wars vs the Philistines and keeping my head from being slayed by Saul. So my songs of praises were thanksgiving for God's mighty deeds in helping me to win the wars and appeal for His providential care. We didn't have students like Saint Faustina's namesake here who crammed her head with apothecary stuffs..tch. tch..".

That's the way Pi, storm heaven with your needs!

Indu Rumah Panjai said...

Acih ulu, bendar amat belajar nyau enda te update ke blog. The student version of Psalm 23 must be doing its work, nyau datai ke nuan enda writing (pia ku nuan, nuan nulis enti ka therapeutic).

Anyway,God bless. Be happy. Keep healthy.

Love mayuh-mayuh, Mami