Thursday, May 01, 2008

It is a good day because:
.
.
(a) I went to the Ascension Mass at St Mungo's church this morning at 10am.
.
(b) The church was filled with primary school students from St Mungo's and secondary school students from St Roch's.
.
(c) The kids were adorable, walking in a single file. A young one was only a little taller than my knee, and she almost bumped into me.
.
(d) The older kids were interesting to look at. How come we didn't get to use make up in secondary school?
.
(e) The primary school teacher was cute, and what a noble job. I think he is American, by his accent.
.
.
Too bad it's illegal to take pictures of children here.

2 comments:

"juicy" said...

tak habis habis dengan cikgu sekolah tu...

Cokelatrawkz said...

daling...
during my time..we curi2 wear clear lipgloss, facial cream and compact powder...... we also applied clear nail polish.. stylo apa?? aahahahahaahah..