Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Raining (cats and) Dogs

Rain brought a dog to my door. I was walking down the stairs after a shower, when Miss S told me we have a special guest. She opened the door and as if on cue, a dog looked at me and wagged. As if it's saying hi. With big black eyes, wet beautiful brown fur and a waggy waggy tail, I didn't stand a chance. As it is, it's sleeping in the porch. I just spent the last half an hour watching through the window as it sleeps. I put an old rag over it but this dog, apparently, do not understand the ideas of blanket and the importance of keeping warm, so it moved about shaking the piece of cloth off.
.
.
Poor doggy. I don't have any dog-edible food. It must be hungry.
.
.
But it's so beautiful I want to keep it.

2 comments:

Stella said...

feed it broccolli pureed and roast chicken deboned. no sugar and chocolate..

Daphne Maie said...

i gave it peanut butter and jelly sandwich. i tried just peanut butter but he wouldn't eat it. he (or is it she?) would also ignore the parts of the bread not smeared with PBJ.


so fussy anjing itu. confirm not a stray.