Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

Sunday, wins hands-down as the best day for overanalysing matters, which explains the subsequent emo-ness and melancholy. Precipitated by the fact that I'm manifesting withdrawal symptoms.. of the sudden lack of company once mom and dad (but mostly dad) vroomed vroomed their way back to home. Which is 2 hours away, or 3.5hours if thou doth travel by bus.
.
.
I am suddenly alone with too much time on my hands. Being alone is not depressing per se, but I do tend to dwell on things that I cannot change. God give me the serenity. Or things that I lack courage to change. So I end up... like this. Like now. Melancholic.
.
.
We are a pair of idiots. Nay. There's you, and there's me; there is no pair. Like I said, idiots.
.
.
Burn studying, the housemates and I are going merayau tonight. A new item has been mysteriously added to my wish list, and it has nothing to do with the fact that 2 of my housemates have these new, very pretty storage boxes which I imagine, will look very pretty at the foot of my bed.

0 comments: