Sunday, February 15, 2009

Post-call

Top of the morning to you!
.
.
I feel so tired but I had a good week, all things considered. It would have been better if my 2 laptops did not fail on me when I have a CPD presentation to prepare for, but, it could have been worse.
.
.
So in a few hours I'll be passing on the keys to K. I'm glad. I cannot go anywhere last week without my big Lexi-comp, a Frank Shann and a calculator. Ridiculous, bringing the books around to dinner, cinema, shopping, and church. On that note, just found out that one of Mater Dei's altar server passed away, they announced in Carmelite and I couldn't have been more shocked when I heard the name. It's a name that I see everyday in satellite when we do ward supply. So it's weird and sad like that, to see grief in the face. It's also always a tragedy when they die young.
.
.
Ah well. I wish I could stay for longer, but I do have work to do. Boo hoo. But it's play again this weekend. :)

1 comments:

CoKeLaT-RaWkZ said...

who disturbed u dr Azlee? hehehehe...