Sunday, February 22, 2009

To Fresh Starts

The anger is leaving, God and love is entering. Why did I burden my heart so? I choose not to seethe anymore. Eventhough, seriously lar, work politics make me sick. But I'll only be contributing to it if I continue mulling over it and refusing to let it go. I will let this go. I will respect, even when mutual respect is obviously lacking. Begin anew.
.
.
Breathe. Move to happy thoughts. Imagine this situation. It is raining and you're sharing an umbrella with someone. It just HAD to rain. It just HAD to be a small umbrella. And you happened to be wearing a dress, and you HAD to go past this vent that blows air and threatens you to do a marilyn monroe. And of course, you had to wear the 1-Brit pound Primark flip flops that screams caution on slippery surfaces. So while you have to deal with this, you also had to concentrate on getting closer to that person to get out of the rain, but not too close so as not to touch. No, no, no, you don't want to tersentuh because that would be awkward. It was hilarious really. Don't get me started on the boyband ballads. That was how Saturday night was like. :)))
.
.
Fresh start today. Ms P the Housemate told me that paeds medical ward will be fun. I can't believe I'm starting clinical, go back to this clerking cases thang. I'll let you know how it goes. At least I get to play with children this month, that should be wayy better than dealing with adult patients.
.
.
Have a nice, blessed start of the week.

0 comments: