Thursday, March 26, 2009

VCC



To my beautiful friend,
.
.
I love the fact that I have you to be silly together with. It takes the edge of all these being adults business and responsibilities and impossible standards being thrown our way. It's unfortunate how sometimes the going gets real tough, but the tougher gets going. It's unfortunate when sometimes we have to cry. But I just want you to know that I'm always available for running around at night with Dog, for the cafeteria RM2.30 chocolate ice cream, for the chicken dances, for the going all starry-eyes in Belle's or Popular, for the bleeding money Starbucks mornings, for the cds in the car moments, for toasts in Kopitiam. It goes without saying that I'm always around if you need a hug, or a pair of listening ears. I just draw the line at tapai. Nasty stuff, that.
.
.
I'm glad we're doing this together (including the whole idol crush on Dr Spiderman and the freezing Sunday morning walks to St Mungo's back in final year). So skip along now, or do your chicken dance. I think you're awesome, and don't you forget that, or let people lead you to think otherwise.
.
.
Love,
Dap

7 comments:

van said...

i love u tooo. :).

man we've set quite a routine! it's nice when u list them all out quite so, like a safety blanket.

aaaaagh hugs. n that's a nice pic of me.

van said...

n i have switched my allegiance to vanilla. still wholeheartedly into u, though.

Daphne Maie said...

anytime for u, dear van. :))))

best not to make amir more jealous. *wink*

Notsniw said...

Sorry to hijack this thread. Mmm.. is there anywhere i can msg u privately? Email? Msngr? Phone?

Daphne Maie said...

Notsniw? Winston?


Why for, if I may ask?

Ton said...

U met abby recently? How is she. I havent heard from her for ages.

Daphne Maie said...

Oh! Kumbai ku Winston ni enda. Nuan rupanya.


Mm, aku pun lama udah nadai ninga rita ari ya. Indai aku nusi bisi betemu enggau iya and Ivan benong sembiang ba rumah sida Fonseka last month.


Anyway enti dik ka bejako panjai agi, dik ulih mail aku ba cleothello [at] hotmail [dot] com.