Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Glow

Someone told me yesterday that she is envying the glow on my face.
.
.
Why, thank you. It's the combination of the weekend mental recharge, so to speak, and the fact that I had a baby with sickle cell anemia who got transferred to ICU. Sometimes I wish I am not so christina-yang about the patients I have to clerk. But the fact is, when 80% of admissions are due to asthma exacerbations, tonsillitis or febrile fits; it's hard not to get excited when you see a baby being given thrombolytic, because then you start to question why. Until you figure out sickle cell anemia can cause stroke, so 3 y.o. with a suspected stroke is whoa.
.
.
But yes, you still can envy the glow on my face. My weekend was goood. (Plus I went to this new facial place which was amazing, especially on the shoulder massages.)

4 comments:

ms floe said...

hi..cant helped but leave a comment here..silent reader blog nuan selama tu..
ur posts..very inspiring..and most important is 'original'..:P..

van said...

u didnt mention the sat nite thing. sheesh. selective.

well i'm still on first name basis with drd!

InternetAddict said...

I bet you're using the best facial scrub around. :P

MicHieBuN said...

hehhehe wuu i din noe bout the anemia stroke tingy.. interesting..
i must visit u in miri on a weekend. bring me around! i need GOOSE THERAPY ;P