Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Listening to: Augustana

"I am holding you by your right hand - I, the Lord your God - and I say to you, "Don't be afraid, I am here to help you.""
.
.
Isaiah 41:13
.
.
Because the word of the Lord does not come back empty, and also because I was sitting down, scribbling down from Section 13 of the Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951, when E showed me this random verse she found tuck in her purse.
.
.
Please excuse me nerdiness, I have a forensic exam on Monday.
.
.
The boss is contemplating an A&E project which means 12-9pm shift for the PRPs. Frankly it scares me a lot, because what am I going to do when I get thrown in that acute, emergency setting. I certainly am not trained for that, but at the same time, the prospect thrills me. But it's all just talk for now, so we'll see how it goes.
.
.
Third last day of paeds medical oh I'm gonna miss you lots, and you too you doctor who appreciates me. It's tiring sometimes, but most of the time it's pretty rewarding. Today was one of those uninspiring days, but I got through it. Spent the first two days of the week in Kuching for the forensic course. Pretty cool seeing the IMU batchmates from SGH (Sarawak General Hospital), especially Wei Meng, who is apparently hot stuff and the most eligible bachelor around haha! (this is for fellow P105-ers benefit) and Cherie Lai and her look-like-denim skirt. It feels like IMU lecture hall, just a bit, and it was comforting like that. I think I miss my batchmates.

2 comments:

your ex-housie said...

All the best for forensics Dap!! i'm so unprepared i don't think i can pass this time..hahaa seriously old habits die hard..sigh..

wow how come weimeng became hot stuff? lol i met kimhoe & geokying today at enforcement too..felt like uni again..hey post some pics once in a while la..

Daphne Maie said...

hi di!


i miss you! all the best for forensics too.


but dang it, these books are so much harder to read than MEP kan?! MEP was so cool and straight to the point. dunno why the Msian law so wordy and all twisted.

WM is hot stuff because he's SGH's PRP rep and he's single and so everyone is trying to matchmake him. it was so nice seeing him, reminds me of darren and the lot.

so i'll see u in july! hugs!