Thursday, May 07, 2009

Big Boss

Don't you dare talk democracy when you veto your way into everything.
.
.
The U52 is an absolute idiot, I kid you not. He runs around like a headless chicken trying to change everything about this hospital's pharmacy when we lack manpower and the means to bring about change. I've never met anyone so unreasonable in my entire life. Why ask for our opinions if you're not going to listen? Why disrupt our work and call us for meetings when everything is already set in stone and it doesn't matter what kind of input or suggestion or concern we might have.
.
.
I had a moment after that. Aint pretty, and so not me, considering the fact that I normally keep a cool front at work. The rest were pretty livid as well.
.
.
I say, straighten out the kinks within the department first. Then only you talk about expanding pharmacy and mobilizing your whole department to do various 24 hour services.
.

2 comments:

Indu Rumah Panjai said...

Hmm, obedience, obedience, obedience, that is the key word..

Anonymous said...

it's the same in my hospital as well! the U52 gets cowed down by nurses and then she's having US deliver stat doses to the wards. pharmacists U41/despatchers, that's what we're reduced to. and all this for ONE prp and ONE dispenser to do WHILE dispensing to discharged and A&E patients! sometimes I really think the higher-ups should try doing prp jobs once in a while, it's definitely changed since 3 decades ago!

~ming