Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Psychiatric Unit

I was at the nurses' counter in Psy (pronounced pee-ess-wai). I looked up and saw a female patient loitering about. Our eyes met. I quickly looked down again at the journal paper I was reading. From the corner of my eye I can see her continue to stare at me. Then she came over with shuffled steps until she was standing right in front of me.
.
.
I looked up.
.
.
"Adakah kamu adik saya A yang menyamar sebagai B?"
.
I shook my head.
.
"Adakah kamu C yang menyamar sebagai D?"
.
I shook my head, again.
.
"Adakah kamu menyamar sebagai Muslim?"
.
.I shook my head, that's thrice.
.
"Ah! Saya tahu. Ataupun adakah kamu klon?"
.
I sighed internally, gave up and nodded my head.
.
"Okay, terima kasih."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good nite klon i know you had a long day today. btw you handled it well under the circumstance. love dd

Stella said...

Klon?! haha.. too much tv..

Sudan said...

Hilarious!
then she left you alone?