Saturday, March 27, 2010

qk539

Hi God,


I am feeling like a zombie now because I only managed to sleep a bit after 2 last night. I woke up at about 6 then was called by the hospital because I needed to do a discharge for a patient who needed to go back to Ulu Baram asap.


Lord, I'm still scared. It may have been the right thing to do, but what does it matter if you're right if you show up dead? I honked at a white kancil last night for reckless driving. He, in turn, (the person is a skinny Chinese dude with bleached hair), chased me for a good few minutes. Just when I thought I lost him, he actually chased me via an alternative road. I had friends in the car with me, and I stayed quiet and drove on, avoiding being so close to his car, but my heart was beating so rapidly. He made quite a show of wanting to ram into my car. I've never known such terror.


After all the drama, shaken as I was, I got called by the hospital again due to a child suspected of being overdose on a medication. There I was thinking, it's not fair. I try to be good, I work everyday in a profession where I help doctors save people, and this guy was selfishly trying to harm people. Day and day everyone here is working towards preserving life, but there are people out there who are all for violence in the name of pride. It's that realization that scares me more than the incident itself.


I pray for you, you road bully. I pray that the good Lord touch your heart today so that never again you scare another human being so. I pray for your girlfriend who was sitting next in the car with you. I pray that you may be healed from the all the rage that you keep inside you. I pray that you find peace. I pray that you find patience and mercy in your heart. I pray, with all that I am, that you know love in your heart.


May you find God.


"But the Lord is with me, like a mighty champion: my persecutors will stumble, they will not triumph." Jer 20:11



0 comments: