Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Week 5, Day 4

1 month has passed since our engagement. 1 down, 6 to go. It's fun planning for the wedding, sure, but what frustrates me to no end is the fact that it's hard to find a selection of wedding vendors in Bintulu. I don't think we're resorting to flying wedding planner/ florist/ events decorator / (insert miscellaneous vendor here) in because that would certainly bust the budget.


Our guest list still needs trimming (headache) but now I'm focusing on reception decoration, hence the picture above courtesy of Dress Your Day. C & I meeting up with the reception venue coordinator next weekend so we have to at least settle on a theme before we have a look at what decoration materials they have in hand. C & I have both agreed that we want a white wedding with infusions of pink. Classic, elegant & romantic (since we're both fairly skema people) but fun for our family and friends.


In the last month there were many times I was anxious to the extent of hysteria, but at the end of the day (after reassurance & pats on the back from dad & C) I realised there's no point stressing over the smallest details. We do what we can. And at the end of the day what truly matters is the fact that we'll be married. :)


Perfect ceiling silk drapes or not.

0 comments: